1. Who has a user account in HHS myLearning?
Those who are employees and physicians, including residents, of Hamilton Health Sciences
2. How do I access and log in to the new HHS myLearning?
You can access the learning management system (LMS) through your Citrix desktop or from any internet connection. In Citrix, click on the myLearning icon located in the ‘Training’ folder. To access the LMS outside of Citrix, use the address: https://mylearning.hhsc.ca.
3. How do I log in to the new HHS myLearning?
From the HHS myLearning Home page, go to Log In at the top right of your screen and enter your Citrix User ID and Password (what you use to log into your HHS Computer). You must select HHSC from the Domain drop down menu.
4. Where do I find my courses?
The full course catalogue can be found by clicking on the link ‘Course Catalogue’ at the top left of your screen. Courses assigned to you are listed under ‘My Courses’, located at the top centre of your screen.
5. Who do I contact if I have questions regarding Odyssey training (e.g. course sign up, conflicts with in person training)?
If you encounter any issues, or have questions regarding Odyssey training, send an email to email@example.com.
6. Who do I contact if I have questions regarding the LMS (e.g. learning records, issues with course completion)?
If you encounter any issues, or have questions regarding LMS, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org